Dogana Veneta is an emblematic building built in the 14th century that is located in the famous Lazise square (Verona), very close to the old port and facing the shores of Lake Garda. It was formerly used as customs for the transport of goods between Lombardy and the Republic of Venice. Today, however, it has become one of the best known places in this Italian city to host weddings and exclusive events.
The complex consists of a beautiful terrace by the lake with a breathtaking view; the perfect setting to have an aperitif and cut the wedding cake.
It has 2 large rooms with capacity for more than 250 people and an excellent internal catering service. It is possible to organize, within the actual building, a civil or religious ceremony at a Church in Lazise, located only a short walk away from Dogana Veneta. Dogana Veneta is also perfect for the winter months. It is possible to organize all parts of the reception in a unique place in the warmth: from the ceremony to the aperitif, the reception to the cutting of the cake and the final celebrations.
Different spaces can be dedicated to specific needs: music, candy bar, a photo booth and much more. In addition, the medieval village of Lazise during the winter, and especially at Christmas, is a truly romantic and dreamy setting. The staff at Dogana Veneta are available to support couples throughout the wedding organization and provide them with a wide range of suppliers: decorations, flowers, music, photographers. Everything will be done to satisfy the demands of the couple, while respecting their tastes and budgets.
- Menu price (from and to) from 140€ to 170 €
- Number of guests (from and to) From 40 up to 250
- How many rooms has a hotel/castle? Unique Hall
- Symbolic ceremony price? On request
- Do you celebrate more than one event a day in a venue? No
- What kind of cuisine has in a venue? Different types, on request
- Do you have a time limit on the celebrations? No
- Exclusivity photographer / music / florist: No
- Do you have a fixed payment for the place? No
- What additional fee in case of not reaching the minimum number of guests? No
- How is payment made? Bank Transfer
- Do you have disabled access in a hotel/restaurant/castle? Yes
- Do you accept pets in venue? Yes
Some of the services at the couple’s disposal:
– The arrival of the couple by boat for a spectacular entrance
– Ceremony and civil union in situ
– Bus for the guests’ transportation
– Support throughout the whole process of organising the wedding