Villa Felanitx, Mallorca, SpainThis magnificent villa in Mallorca with sea views is recently renovated but still maintains its classic historic style. 20 Bedrooms.
The need to know:
- Accommodation: Yes
- Budget: 2500
- Capacity: 40
This magnificent villa was originally built in the XIV century as a farmhouse where the owner made his own oil. It was recently renovated yet it still maintains its classic historic style. It’s located near the picturesque port of Portocolom and is surrounded by beautiful orchard gardens and fruit trees. It also shares spectacular sea views and is located in a unspoilt area with a golf course and several beaches nearby.
This large villa has a beautiful courtyard with the main feature being a large swimming pool. The pool area is a beautiful place to hang out and relax with friends or loved ones. It’s surrounded by trees that provide natural shade and pool chairs to relax and soak up the sun in. It provides you an opportunity to experience Mallorcan farm life in full comfort. Felanitx Villa has various terraces some of them on the roof with some of the most stunning views one could get. You will also be captivated by the beautiful architecture this house has to offer which makes it resemble a palace.
Inside the villa is divided into 3 floors with communal area being the first floor. On this floor you can find the stylishly designed living room with its vibrant colours and also a terrace connected to the living room with astonishing views. The living room has a cozy atmosphere and is a place where you can rest the mind or read an interesting book or simply just enjoy the company of your friends or family.
The 10 bedrooms are on the ground floor and are simply stunning with marble floors, paintings and use of different colours they immerse you into full comfort, luxury and privacy. They have massive beds and most of the rooms have a terrace looking onto the sea. The rooms ensure you comfortable stay during your holidays and enhance your experience. Each of the rooms has en-suite bathrooms to further better your stay.
The house has a kitchen with all the accessories one could need and a traditional “fogaña”. Here you can also find an old chapel which is now converted into a multipurpose room.
Wedding and events
- What type of events do you celebrate in your venue ? Weddings, christenings, communions, anniversaries, birthdays, corporate events
- Rental price from 2.090€/night
Venue rent for wedding from 2,500€
*The Event fee includes:
-pre and post wedding cleaning
-security to prevent external entry into the private areas of the villa
-cleaning during the entire event of the WC.
- Price of the menu per person (from and to): From 110 to 250
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve? Yes, we have an exclusive catering service. Signature cuisine, traditional, international, fusion.
- Do you have accommodation? Yes
- How many rooms do you have? 10
- Number of guests (from and to): 20
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? No
- Do you have an exclusive photographer/music/florist? No
- How is the payment done? 25% deposit to confirm the event. This deposit is non-refundable
25% deposit 6 months prior to the event. Refundable if cancelled with more
than 60 days before the event. 50% refundable if cancelled with less than 60
days before the event
Outstanding balance must be paid 15 days before the event date
- Do you have access for disabled people? Yes
- Do you accept pets ? No
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Cycling friendly
- Group friendly
- Sea views
- PALMA & AIRPORT: 30 km from the airport (by car), 35 minutes from Palma (by car)
- BEACHES: 15 minutes driving from Calas de Mallorca beaches. 8 minutes driving from Cala D’Or beach resort. 5 minutes driving from Portocolom (Cala Marsals)
- GOLF COURSES: 5 minutes from Vall D’Or Golf Course