Villa Idalina is a beautiful house located in the small village of Seixas, north of Portugal. This villa in Portugal is located in a unique environment, on the banks of the Miño River, with an amazing view.
This Portuguese villa was built in 1909 by Joaquim dos Anjos Costa as a tribute to the love of his life, Idalina. After emigrating to Brazil, where he got his wealth, Joaquim returned to his native Seixas where, drawing on his travels and experiences, he created this imposing and elegant house based on art nouveau and Brazilian influences.
Weddings and Events
This intimate villa in Portugal has interiors and gardens with details from its time, providing a unique and exclusive space for your wedding or your event in Portugal.
The villa offers high level catering that offers excellent cuisine and quality service. His great chef, Alberto González Prelcic, received a Michelin star and a Repsol sun.
On the other hand, this villa in Portugal has 10 rooms, each with a lot of style and all the comforts you could wish for.
- What type of events do you celebrate in your venue ? Weddings, christenings, communions, anniversaries, birthdays, corporate events
- Rental price (from and to): From 3500 to 6000
- Price of the menu per person (from and to): From 110 to 150
- Do you have your own kitchen? What type of food do you serve? Yes, we have an exclusive catering service. Signature cuisine, traditional, international, fusion.
- Do you have accommodation? Yes
- Nº de invitados (desde y hasta): Desde 20 hasta 200
- Number of guests (from and to): From 20 to 200
- What is the surcharge if the minimum amount of guests is not met ? Minimum rental price 3500 €
- Do you have a time limit for the celebrations? Yes, for events that start before 5pm, the time limit is 12pm and for events that start after 5pm, the time limit is 3am.
- Do you celebrate more than one event per day? No
- Do you have an exclusive photographer/music/florist? Florist, decoration
- How is the payment done? To set the date € 3000, 10 days before the event the remaining 70% and the day before the event the rest. Through bank transfer, in cash or card.
- Do you have access for disabled people? Yes
- Do you accept pets ? No
How to get to Villa Idalina
Villa Idalina is located in Seixas, a Portuguese freguesia (small village) of the Caminha village, which is located in the north of Portugal. Its privileged environment consists of two rivers and idyllic landscapes.
- Largo de São Bento, s / n
- 4910-348, Seixas