Villa la Tosca is a luxurious 5 stars property located on the southwest coast of France, in Bordeaux. This exclusive venue is located in a place away from the noise of the city, with an amazing sea views, surrounded by trees and nature and with an incredible ecological pool.
Villa La Tosca, which was built in 1903, is considered one of the best examples of ‘Arcachon’ architecture with Italian influences. The current owners have renovated the property with an excellent taste and taking care about all the details.
Weddings and Events
Villa La Tosca is the perfect venue for intimate weddings, as it accepts 70 guests indoor and up to 100 guests outdoor. The property is available for rent and exclusive use and also can hold corporate events such as seminars, product launches or team building meetings.
La Tosca has an excellent gastronomy, as it is in the region Aquitaine, where there are some of the best ingredients of the country. Your guests will be delighted with the regional specialities as oysters, foie gras, caviar and wine.
Celebrate a unique and exclusive wedding in this venue full of charm, where all your dreams will come true.
Exclusive use venue rental includes:
- French breakfast
- Daily cleaning
- Concierge / Coordinator
- Security guard
- Free wifi
- Activities on site
Accommodation: 6 rooms + 2 suites with capacity of 16 people.
- 5 rooms with air conditioning and others with latest Dyson Air cooler jets.
- All equipped with flat screen TVs, built-in wardrobes, Internet and hair dryer.
- Three rooms with king size beds, two rooms with single twin beds (with can be put together as a queen size double bed), one room with an electric bed to accommodate guests with reduced physical mobility, two rooms with two single twin beds (with can be put together as double bed).
Note: Near Villa la Tosca there is a nice hotel that can accommodate the other guests.
Capacity for events:
Seats (indoors): 70 people
Dining room: up to 100 people
Outdoor areas / tents: up to 120 people.
Payment: A deposit of the 50% as a booking and the rest of the amount 90 days before the event.
Do you accept animals? Unfortunately, our policy prohibits animals, but this can be discussed case by case with the owners depending on the breed and the weight of the animal.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large dining rooms
- Library with a fireplace
- Office with fax and printer
- Home cinema
- Meeting room
- Access ramp and a specially equipped room “The Verandah” that allows La Tosca to receive guests with reduced physical mobility
- WI-FI and phone access (local calls)
- Satellite TV with international programs, news and movies.
- Ecological pool
- Outdoor tennis table and trampoline
- Natural spring
Additional services: limousine, helicopter, body guard, massage, private chef, boat ride, butler or waiter service, laundry.
Free onsite activities: Boules, Croquet, Table Tennis, Football Table, Trampoline, Volley Ball, Canoes, Cycles.
- Watersports like fishing, sailing, boating, wakeboarding, kite-surfing and surfing.
- Tennis (only 15 minute by car)
- Biking, hiking, horseback-riding